We have opportunities for all of your children and teens to strengthen their understanding of our Catholic faith and develop a closer relationship with God. When you give your children the gift of intentional faith formation, you are showing them the importance of living a faith-filled life and building a strong foundation based on God’s love.
Now is the time to register for the 2018-2019 school year and give your child the gift of faith formation. By registering now, our Faith Formation Staff is able to plan for the year and ensure we have enough volunteer Catechists. *REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 15!*
Top 5 reasons to enroll your child in Religious Education programs:
- I want my child to have a personal relationship with Jesus.
- I want my child to better understand the beauty of liturgy and sacraments.
- I want my child to develop healthy peer relationships with friends who share Christian values.
- Knowing my child is gaining knowledge of their faith and a deeper understanding of God is a gift to my own spirituality.
- Catechesis promotes a missionary spirit that prepares my child to be an active and service-minded Christian in society.
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Level I (ages 3-6) will be held:
- Sunday mornings from 9:00am-10:15am – FULL
- Wednesday afternoons from 2:15pm-3:30pm
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Level II (ages 6-9) will be held:
- Sunday mornings from 10:30am-12Noon – FULL
- Wednesday afternoons from 4:15pm-5:30pm
- Tuesday evenings from 6:00pm-7:15pm
EPIC (High School) will be held:
- Sunday evenings from 6:15pm-8:00pm
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd is based on a Montessori style learning environment. Classes are held in a room called the Atrium and incorporate hands-on activities to enable your children to learn about their faith in a story-driven, self-directed, spiritual environment.
Journey of Faith is a grade level based learning environment that uses workbooks, crafts, skits, and interactive online content to engage your children as they continue their Journey with Christ. As a group, children and their Catechists join together to discuss scripture, tradition, and teachings of the Catholic church. We offer programs for Kindergartners through 5th grade.